Baptist and Mayo Clinic
The Best. Together.
Baptist Health Care is now working with Mayo Clinic to provide the best possible care to patients in our community.
As the first health care system in the region to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member, Baptist will access the latest Mayo Clinic research and treatment recommendations to build new, innovative ways of providing superior care to patients and their families close to home.
How This Affects Your Care At Baptist:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Baptist Health Care physicians have access to Mayo Clinic knowledge and expertise.
- There is no extra cost to you for the use of the Mayo Clinic Care Network resources.
- No extra doctors to see (unless specialty care isn’t available in your area)
- Your patient medical records are safe.
- This is not an acquisition or merger.