THE BEST. TOGETHER.
Baptist Health Care is working with Mayo Clinic to provide the best possible care to patients in our community.
As the first health care system in the region to be selected as a Mayo Clinic Care Network member, Baptist can access the latest Mayo Clinic research and treatment recommendations to build new, innovative ways of providing superior care to patients and their families close to home.
You get the benefit of two expert physician teams who can support you. We collaborate with Mayo Clinic on some of the most difficult cases, while keeping your care right here at home, so that you avoid unnecessary travel.
For more information, call 850.434.4080. For a Baptist Medical Group physician, call 850.437.8600 or visit
Baptist Medical Group
How Does Our Collaboration Affect Your Care
- Baptist Health Care physicians have access to the knowledge and expertise of a leader in medical research.
- No extra cost to you for the use of the Mayo Clinic Care Network resources.
- Your patient medical records are safe.
- You keep the relationship with your local doctor who can collaborate with Mayo Clinic physicians when helpful.
- Baptist Health Care remains the community’s locally owned and governed not-for-profit provider for Gulf Coast residents.