Baptist Health Care Foundation Announces Hollinger Award Recipients
(Nov. 3, 2017) – The Baptist Health Care Foundation announces the 2017 Hollinger Award recipients for outstanding service contributions to the community
The award is named in honor of long-time supporters of Baptist Health Care, Pick and Alberta Hollinger. The couple worked tirelessly to improve the quality of life for those served by Baptist.
The 2017 recipients were recognized at the Baptist Health Care Foundation annual meeting on November 2 at the Pensacola Yacht Club.
- Volunteer of the Year - Gerald Waters
- Women's Board Volunteer - Teresa Cole
- Health Care Professional - Irvin Williams, Ph.D., CAP
- Physician of the Year - Mark Strauss, M.D.
- Lifetime Achievement - Robin Herr
- Physician Lifetime Achievement - Jack Lurton, M.D.