Baptist Health Care Honors 2022 Legends for Extraordinary Work
Through careful selection, Legends of Baptist Health Care are chosen for demonstrating exemplary actions of the Baptist values of ownership, integrity, compassion, excellence and service every day.
A special 16-person selection committee reviewed and discussed each anonymous 2022 nomination submitted by employee leaders and fellow team members. Votes are cast for the most compelling examples of leadership and Baptist values. Winners were recognized during the 2023 National Hospital Week celebrations at Baptist.
The 2022 Legends of Baptist Health Care are:
- Anna Burrus, R.N., Post Anesthesia Care Unit, Baptist Hospital
- Rachel Hannawalt, BSN, R.N., Emergency Department, Baptist Hospital
- Rebekah Cassevah, Therapy Technician, Andrews Institute Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Karen Robinson, MBA, BSN, R.N., CPXP, Executive Director of Patient Engagement, Clinical Safety & Excellence
- Hannah Yager, Corporate Marketing and Communications, Baptist Health Care
- Heather Pettinato, M.A., Baptist Medical Group Family Medicine – Gulf Breeze
- Latisha Anderson, M.A., Scheduler, Baptist Medical Group – Hematology-Oncology
- Kristi Cobb, R.N., Nurse Navigator, Baptist Cancer Institute
- Shyla Deaton, MSW, Social Worker, Baptist Cancer Institute
- Melissa Salter, MSW, Manager of Screening and Prevention Services, Baptist Cancer Institute
The incredible Legend stories and video showcasing each person can be found at eBaptistHealthCare.org/Legends.