Baptist Women's Center– Education & Classes
At Baptist, you’ll find our team feels childbirth care is a special calling. The Baptist Women's Center offers you choices to tailor your experience from early pregnancy to months following your baby’s birth. Our experienced team of nurses and educators are specially trained to make your birthing experience one of a kind.
To register for the following program, monthly series or a la carte classes, please call 850.434.4567. If you are calling after normal business hours, please leave a detailed message and someone will call you back to confirm your registration and discuss payment options.
Baptist Babies Program and Classes:
- Baptist Birth Experience – Overview of the Baptist Baptist Women's Center, the Baptist experience, tour and epidural video.
- Breastfeeding – This class teaches how breastfeeding works, the best way to start, and what choices will result in a rewarding breastfeeding experience.
- Prepared Childbirth – This class prepares you and your partner for the labor and delivery journey by understanding the process and offering coping skills.
- Baby Care Basics – This class walks through what to expect in the hospital and at home. A key milestones guide will be given to monitor baby’s growth and needs and how to meet them.
- Sibling Class – (Ages 3 to 8) – This class helps you prepare your children for the arrival of the new member of the family!