Corporate Sponsorship Request
Baptist Health Care is pleased to support non-profit agencies, organizations and community events that share our Vision to improve the quality of life in the communities we serve in the areas of Health, Education and Economic Stability within our community. We are dedicated to such efforts and designate sponsorship dollars to support diverse programs and events that support Baptist’s Mission to help people throughout life’s journey.
Please review Baptist Health Care’s sponsorship criteria prior to applying. If your request meets the stated criteria, please continue and submit the application below, along with your sponsorship material, at least 45 days prior to your event or need. Due to the high volume of requests Baptist Health Care receives each year, it is impossible to grant all requests. Therefore, each request will be reviewed and decided upon with the following conditions in mind:
- Alignment to Mission and focus areas
- Budgetary limitations
If you have applied before that does not eliminate you from receiving future sponsorships, unless the reason for your denial was the inability to meet our stated criteria. Thank you for considering Baptist Health Care as one of your community partners.
Programs or events sponsored by Baptist Health Care must meet the following criteria:
Improve the quality of life in Northwest Florida and South Alabama and support these selected local community issues:
- Health and Wellness, including social determinants of health
- Financial Stability, including community development
*Special emphasis given to requests from organizations who serve vulnerable populations.
- Must be a 501(c) designated organization, as determined by the Internal Revenue Service
- 90% or more of the money contributed by Baptist Health Care to stay within our local community
- Provide positive visibility for our organization
- Fit with the Mission, Vision and Values of Baptist Health Care
**Please note that we provide funding directly to non-profit organizations rather than funding organizations that are hosting fundraisers for non-profit entities.
Not Eligible for Sponsorship Funds
Requests from organizations or programs that are inconsistent with Baptist’s Mission, Vision or Values or that are deemed a conflict of interest.
- As a not-for-profit health care provider, BHC does not provide sponsorships to for-profit organizations.
- K-12 school related requests such as ads in yearbooks, school trips, support for sports related teams, etc. There many public and private schools in our area that have multiple programs and requests for funding. We would not be able to support all and do so equitably. However, BHC sponsors Escambia, Santa Rosa, Okaloosa and Walton county school districts annually by conducting free sports physicals to all high school athletes and provides the support of Andrews Institute certified athletic trainers throughout the year.
- Churches – Requests from religious organizations may be considered if the request is in support of a community program sponsored by a religious organization, such as a food pantry.
- Little leagues or municipal sports teams.
- Organizations conducting fundraising on behalf of nonprofit agencies
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, or disability with respect to employment, volunteer participation, or providing services
- Political candidates or campaigns
- Financial requests for capital campaigns will not be considered unless the request is specifically aligned with Baptist Health Care organizational priorities